- By Rebecca Thompson
- Posted Monday, March 10, 2014
Just WALK! Spring Walking Program
From the creators of Step Up Forsyth comes a NEW Spring Walking Program! This 8-week program begins on March 16th – join at any time!
If you have been looking for an easy, fun and free way to start exercising, here is your chance! Just WALK is a local walking program for people of all ages and abilities.
This on your own walking program encourages participants to walk for 30 minutes per day, 5 days per week. Log your walks online for a chance to win prizes!
- Promotes physical activity and health
- Identifies and promotes local walking routes
- Offers group walking activities during the 8-week program
- Provides year round access to walking maps for trails in Forsyth County
Register online at Forsyth County Department of Public Health's websiteby clicking on the JustWALK logo.
For more information, call (336) 703-3219 or email firstname.lastname@example.org