- By Jessica Sanders
- Posted Tuesday, October 24, 2017
Parks and Open Space Plan Update Meetings
An update to the Winston-Salem/Forsyth County Parks and Open Space Plan is underway. City and County staff need your input to establish the recommendations that will guide the future of the City and County Park Systems.
Five public drop-in sessions will be held during the month of November to allow citizens an opportunity to let the City and County staff know their thoughts on the City and County parks. Come by anytime during a session to provide your input and talk with staff.
- Thursday, November 2nd, 6-8 pm at the Triad Park Woodland Hall, 9652 W. Market Street, Kernersville
- Tuesday, November 7th, 6-8 pm at the Salem Lake Marina Center, 1001 Salem Lake Road, Winston-Salem
- Monday, November 27th, 6-8 pm at the Southside Library, 3185 Buchanan Street, Winston-Salem
- Tuesday, November 28th, 6-8 pm at the Lewisville Library, 6490 Shallowford Road, Lewisville
- Wednesday, November 29th, 4-6 pm at the Bethabara Park Visitor Center, 2147 Bethabara Road, Winston-Salem
If you can’t make a meeting, please provide your input by taking our survey at www.surveymonkey.com/r/WSFC_ParksandOpenSpace.
Please share the meeting information with anyone you think would be interested in providing input. For questions and more information, please contact Amy Crum at 336.747.7051.