- By Forsyth County Public Library
- Posted Friday, October 12, 2018
Changes to Library Catalog System Will Affect Patrons
We’re making some changes that will allow you to order materials from the N.C. Cardinal system more efficiently. During that time, the library catalog system will be unavailable. The transition will take place between Friday, Oct. 12 through Sunday, Oct. 14.
During this transition:
How Can You Help?
- Patrons MUST have their library card to check out
- Staff will NOT be able to view or make changes to accounts
- Library cards must be in good standing to use the computer
- Items will NOT be due during this week
- NO self-check will be available
- The online library catalog will be unavailable
Please wait until after Oct. 14
to return materials or try to place holds. No overdue fines will be charged during this period. You can still check out materials, but we ask that you call your library to verify an item is available before you come in. Please remember to make sure you have your library card and/or account number by Oct. 12