- By Monique Pearce-Brady
- Posted Wednesday, June 5, 2019
4-H Summer Adventures
The 2019 4-H Summer Adventures registration is now open! There is a 3 step process for enrolling in the 4-H Summer Adventures Program:
1) Enroll in 4-H Online. Enrollment in 4-H Online is mandatory in order to participate in Summer Adventures 2019. If you have already completed an application, please review information for accuracy.
2) Select Classes. Information about dates, times, ages, and cost is located in the Registration Packet for Summer Adventures.
3) Submit Payment. Registration is not complete until payment has been received and sign-up forms have been completed.
We hope that you'll join us for these fun summer programs.
- Tiny Town- June 24-28, Ages 9-13
- Discover 4-H Fun- July 1, Ages 7-11
- Honeybee School- July 30-Aug. 2, Ages 6-10
- Chef and Child-July 30-Aug.2, Ages 8-12
- Beginners Sewing Class- August 5-7, Ages 9-18
- Advanced Sewing Class- August 8 & 9, Ages 9-18
- 2019 Ag & Industry Tour, August 8-10, 2019, Ages 10-18 (Out of County Summer Experience, Adult Chaperone Needed)
You may locate all summer camps and times in the Forsyth County Calendar. The “4-H Summer Adventures” packet has information regarding registering youth in the 4-H Online System, registering for classes, and payment information.
Accommodation request related to a disability should be made at least ten days prior to the event by contacting Kim Gressley, County Extension Director, at 336-703-2850 or by email firstname.lastname@example.org.