- By Christina Howell
- Posted Friday, April 3, 2020
The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office is requesting proposals with quotes
The Forsyth County Sheriff's Office is requesting proposals with quotes for a temporary 8-week contract for the provision of social media professional services. We are seeking someone to analyze our current social media presence and develop a realistic, sustainable plan for continuing to build and enhance the FCSO Brand and online presence. Click here for a full description of the expected scope of work.
- This contract will be temporary with a term expected to begin Monday, May 4, 2020 and ending Friday, June 26, 2020.
- The service will be provided on-site, at the Forsyth County Public Safety Center (301 N. Church St., Winston-Salem)
- Open communication and dialogue is expected.
Required Proposal Information and Contractor Responsibilities:
- Detail the qualifications of the provider.
- The quote for services should include:
- Documentation of any certification(s) and or specific examples of experience and expertise.
- Cost per week.
- Equipment- the proposal should include what specific types of equipment and/or supplies will be required and whether the equipment will be provided as a part of the proposal or will need to be procured separately by the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office.
- Be able to pass a background check and possess a valid NC Driver's License.
- Insurance requirements for independent contractors are open to review/negotiation.
All interested parties shall submit a written quote detailing services provided and cost by 5:00 p.m. Friday, April 10, 2020 to Randy C. Hunsucker via email at firstname.lastname@example.org. The quote for services shall detail both the qualifications of the provider and the anticipated services the party would provide during the 8-week course of the contract.
Christina Cooley Howell
Public Affairs Officer
Forsyth County Sheriff's Office
301 North Church Street
Winston-Salem NC 27101