- By Amber McClure
- Posted Tuesday, April 28, 2020
Learn How to Use RBdigital
RBdigital has one of the largest collections of magazines, ebooks and audiobooks available for you to check out anytime. Here, our staff member Jamie will show you how to use RBdigital so you can start enjoying these resources right now.
Looking for suggestions? Try out these magazines:
- American Craft: American Craft is a look book that helps creative people to see the world with fresh eyes. Its memorable stories and images inspire readers to craft a conscientious, expressive life they feel good about. The magazine celebrates the age-old human impulse to make things by hand, in order to communicate, learn, heal, and connect. Our readers value community, sustainability, quality and authenticity.
- Concina Fácil: Cocina Fácil es una gran ayuda para las amas de casa que a diario se preguntan ¿qué hago hoy de comer? Incluye 56 recetas comprobadas elaboradas con ingredientes de fácil adquisición; se preparan rápidamente y sin complicaciones.
- Family Handyman: When it comes to home improvement, you need information you can trust. Inside each issue of The Family Handyman, you’ll find see-and-solve expert repair techniques, a variety of projects for every room and step-by-step, do-it-yourself photos.
- Quilting Arts: Quilting Arts Magazine is published six times a year. Whether you consider yourself a contemporary quilter, fiber artist, art quilter, embellished quilter, or wearable art artist, Quilting Arts strives to meet your creative needs. Quilting Arts covers a wide range of skills, includes exceptional how-to articles, profiles artists, features guest teachers, and explores contemporary textile works, surface design, embellishments, and motifs.
- Tastes of Home: Every issue is jam-packed with 100+ delicious, home-style recipes & tips—all made with easy, everyday ingredients—and all shown in FULL COLOR!