Would you like to report a problem with a street road name sign? Is a sign missing? Is it damaged? Is it down?

Forsyth County now has an online tool to help report the problem to the appropriate department.

Check existing reports to see if a report has already been filed.

If the missing or damaged sign is within a town or city limits, you will be given the phone number to call to report the problem.
If the road name sign is in Forsyth County AND outside of any city or town, you can fill out a form and the report will be submitted directly to Forsyth County Road Sign Maintenance Staff.

Report a problem regarding a road name sign.

Online Tools