We're interested in hearing from you.

Citizens can make suggestions or commendations, file complaints, or ask questions related to the Forsyth County Sheriff's Office. Reports of handgun violations can be made. You can also request information from us regarding programs and services.

We are proud of our staff and the services and programs we offer, and we work for you. Please let us know how we're doing or what we can do to serve you better.

Email and phone are not required but at least one must be provided if you wish to receive a response.

Please do not use this contact form for emergency assistance. If you are in need of urgent or emergency assistance, please call 911 or (336) 727-2112 if calling from outside of Forsyth County, North Carolina.

  • To report a criminal activity occuring right now, call 911.
  • To report information about a past crime that could lead to the arrest and conviction of person(s) responsible for that crime, call Crimestoppers at 727-2800.
  • To report suspected ongoing criminal activity, call 727-2112