- By Lamar Joyner
- Posted Friday, July 21, 2017
Notice of Board of Elections Meeting
Time: Thursday, July 27, 2017 at 5:00 PM
Location: Forsyth County Government Center
201 N. Chestnut Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Approval of Meeting Minutes
- Temporary polling place changes
- Municipal elections for City of High Point
- 2017 One-Stop Early Voting plans
- Absentee By-Mail procedures
- Closed Session (if needed)
- Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Free Parking will be provided.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at (336)703-2800 for more information regarding the meeting.
Connect with us:
Forsyth County Board of Elections Staff