- By Tim Tsujii
- Posted Wednesday, January 8, 2020
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS MEETING
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS REGULAR MEETING
Time: Thursday, January 16, 2020 at 5:00 pm
Location: Forsyth County Government Center
201 N. Chestnut Street
Winston-Salem, NC 27101
The Agenda will include:
- Public Comments
- Presentation of Voter Registration Drive Guide & 2020 Primary Pocket Guide
- Approval of Minutes
- Approval of 2020 Board Meeting Schedule
- Approval of Resolution for 2020 Primary Absentee Ballot Meeting Schedule
- Approval of March 3, 2020 Primary Election Notice
- Approval of Pre-Processing of Absentee Ballots Guidelines
- Approval of Absentee Problems and Solutions Guidelines
- Approval of Remedies for Disapproved Absentee Ballots
- Approval of Contacting Unaffiliated Voters that Did Not Indicate Ballot Selection
- Approval of Re-Making Process
- Approval of Resolution to Count Absentee Ballots at 2 pm on Election Day
- Approval of Electioneering Plan at Government Center One-Stop Site
- Approval of Contingency Plan for Curbside Voting at Government Center One-Stop Site
- Approval of Polling Places
Closed Session (if necessary)
Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
Free Parking will be provided.
Please contact the Board of Elections office at 336-703-2800 for more information regarding the meeting.
Forsyth County Board of Elections Staff