- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Monday, July 13, 2020
NOTICE OF BOARD OF ELECTIONS TELEPHONIC MEETING
The Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold a telephonic meeting at 5:00 pm on Thursday, July 16, 2020.
Members of the public may listen to the proceedings by dialing:
Phone number: (712) 770-4694
Access code: 814755
The Agenda will include:
- 1. Meeting Called to Order
- 2. Pledge of Allegiance
- 3. Moment of Silence
- 4. Public Comments
If you wish to speak, please call the number below at 4:45 pm on the day of the meeting and inform the Board Clerk. You will be recognized to speak during the public comment period in the order your call was received. The Chairperson will also ask for any additional speakers before the meeting is called to order. Members of the public may listen to proceedings by dialing: Phone number: (712) 770-4694 Access code: 814755
- 5. Approval of Meeting Minutes
- 6. Approval of Absentee Meeting Schedule for the November 3, 2020 General
- 7. Consideration of One-Stop Early Voting Plan for the November 3, 2020 General Election
- 8. Other Business
- 9. Closed Session (if necessary)
- 10. Adjournment
Other business may be discussed and additional items added to the agenda.
A final agenda will be available at the meeting.
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.