- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Friday, July 8, 2022
Notice of Forsyth County Board of Elections Special Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold a Special Board Meeting on Tuesday, July 12, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held on the 4th floor of the Government Center.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
Persons who wish to speak concerning items on this agenda, or who wish to speak about a matter relating to Forsyth County elections should complete a speaker card and hand it to the Clerk before the meeting is called to order.
4. Public Comments
5. Approval of Meeting Minutes
6. Approval of Election Day Polling Place Facilities’ Fees (Shiloh Lutheran Church)
7. Adoption of Resolution for Contract on Temporary Staffing Services
8. Adoption of Resolution for Contract on Pollbook Printing Services
9. Discussion of One-Stop Early Voting Plan for 2022 General Election
10. Other Business
11. Closed Session (if necessary)
For additional information please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.