- By Michelle Bobadilla
- Posted Monday, September 12, 2022
Notice of Forsyth County Board of Elections Meeting
Notice is hereby given that the Forsyth County Board of Elections will hold a Board Meeting on Thursday, September 15, 2022, at 5:00 p.m. The meeting will be held on the 3rd floor (Professional Development Center) of the Forsyth County Government Center.
This Agenda Includes:
1. Meeting Called to Order
2. Pledge of Allegiance
3. Moment of Silence
Persons who wish to speak concerning items on this agenda, or who wish to speak about a matter relating to Forsyth County elections, should complete a speaker card and hand it to the Clerk before the meeting is called to order.
4. Public Comments
5. Approval of Minutes
6. Adoption of Resolution for Contract of Printing and Mailing Services
7. Appointment of Precinct Officials
8. Appointment of Multi-Partisan Assistance Team
9. Approval of Election Notice
10. Other Business
11. Closed Session
For additional information, please contact the Forsyth County Board of Elections at (336)703-2800.