- By April W Bowman
- Posted Tuesday, May 12, 2020
4-H Photography Contest Entries Due June 26
Calling all photographers, or aspiring photographers! North Carolina 4-H is now taking entries in their annual 4-H Photography Contest!
Youth must be active in 4-H Online
Categories for 2020 are:
- 4-H In Action
- Nature's Beauty
- Pets in Action
Read the complete rules here.
Youth should email their photographs, and required information (listed below) with their photographs attached to firstname.lastname@example.org by Friday, June 26 (one email is preferred instead of three).
- Name of Photographer
- Photographer email address
- Home Address
- 4-H County
- 4-H Age as of January 1
- Parent’s/Guardian’s Name(s)
- Entry Age Division: Cloverbud Division (Ages 5-7), Junior Division (Ages 8-13) OR Senior Division (Ages 14-18)
- Category: 4-H in Action, Nature’s Beauty, Pets in Action
- Picture Name and Information: Please tell us any details about your image
Cloverbud Youth ages 5-7 may submit photos to the county, but are ineligible to compete in the state conest. All youth ages 5-18 will receive 4-H Scholarship Dollars for participating. Entries for youth ages 8-18 will advance to state.
Youth may enter the same photograph in the 4-H Equine Artistic Expression , Forsyth County Farm City Photo Contest
AND the NC 4-H Photography Contests IF they meet the criteria for all three contests.
For more information email, April Bowman, Extension Agent, Livestock, Forages, and 4-H Youth Development at email@example.com or call 336-703-2855.