- By April W Bowman
- Posted Tuesday, July 7, 2020
4-H (Virtual) Fashion Revue Results
Forsyth County 4-H had eight participants in this year's County 4-H Fashion Revue. This was the first year the event was held virtually. There were two participants in the senior (ages 14-18) category, and six participants in the junior (ages 8-13) category. View the entries here.
The winners in both age groups advanced to the district competition.
Junior winners are:
- Third place, Sierra Mussetter of Forsyth County
- Second place, Lola Wilbanks of Yadkin County
- First place, Madilyn Hedrick of Davidson County
Senior winners are:
- Second place, Sophia Grace Matthews of Yadkin County
- First place, Laurelyn Ridge of Forsyth County
View the District Fashion Revue Entries and winners here
For more information, email, April Bowman, Extension Agent, Livestock, Forages, and 4-H Youth Development at email@example.com or call 336-703-2855 or Monique Pearce-Brady, Extension Agent, 4-H Youth Development at firstname.lastname@example.org or call 336-703-2856.